1) Chewabacca would naturally become Vice President and that would be very good for foreign relations. Seriously, would you want to mess with a Wookie?
Not to miss mentioning that the debates would also be rather short, just as difficult to understand as always, but loads of fun to watch.
2) He’s not concerned with the odds. With our #$%## economic problems, this could work to our advantage as he would likely forge ahead, straighten stuff out, or at the very least wave his blaster around until things got done.
3) He took on Darth Vader, survived a deep freeze in carbonite, convinced a princess to love him... and while he may break everything on his ship, he can pretty much patch together anything without the aid of duct tape. Running the U.S. government ought to be a breeze.
4) George Lucas can digitally enhance the election to determine the results, and could likely do the same for any error Han might make, thereby creating a perfect government prequel and sequel.
5) Women statistically vote for the best looking candidate. 'Nuff said.
Yes, I (heart) scoundrels.
What do you think? Why else should we vote for this scruffy nerfherder?
I selected this post to be featured on Interesting Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!